Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dinner & A Show

Happy 4th everyone!!! Don't be jealous but I went to my 5th Dream Theater concert last night at the Grove in Anaheim. I know, I know! I can barely hold in the excitement myself? Haha

What's nice about being working adults is that we can afford to purchase good seats to these concerts. I emphasize seats because I'm too short to stand in the mosh pit. Picture their typical fan type: men with long hair, wearing all black, and like to head bang to the beat. So I kind of fit in...besides the man part. Anyway me standing in the pit and I would just be swallowed. So it's always nice to have seats at these things.

Tim even splurged and added dinner to our tickets! So fancy! We shared our dishes of a wedge salad and fish n chips. I feel that if there's a healthy dish and a non healthy dish then it cancels it all out and the calories don't count. What? Huh? No one else thinks this way? Oh.

Tim's favorite Dream Theater song: Count of Tuscany
My favorite Dream Theater song: Hollow Years

No comments:

Post a Comment