Saturday, September 8, 2012

Eat Eat Eat

It is Day 6 of our UK vacation. We are in the Yorkshire area of Northern England after a great week in Ireland. Wifi is sketchy so I'm going to wait until I get home to the States to post an ultimate blog post of all the food we've enjoyed on our trip. It's been great so far and to those who say food in the UK is not so great...well you're wrong! We've had scrumptious meals here at the pubs, "proper"restaurants, an even fast food. Tonight we indulged in tasty Indian food in Harrogate which is the town my brother lives in. The weather has been great so walking to town to get dinner and back was quite enjoyable. Here's a sneak peak of my soon to come food blog of the UK with a picture of... Haha Burger King!!! Yea yea yea I know--why am I getting BK here? Well because we were driving back from the airport and most things close at 9 pm here in the small towns so this "truck stop" was one of the only places we had a chance getting some dinner so late. Don't worry though, my whopper was 100% British and Irish beef. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment